Gedicht : You found your way to the sky


I didn’t know you that well..

Just saw you passing by on the side walk.
Always on the side, always something on your mind . sometimes alone while in company.  Your mind was eating you up  inside

Always wrestling with your mind. And I know you tried..  Everyone does.  


But you threw your sanity overboard

It was enough, you had enough
You couldn’t deal with the pain 
you couldn’t deal with yourself.




You left your heart on the shelf
In the hallway on your way to the sky
You  left your coat on the coat rack
And just never came back.




And people don’t know what to do right now
They’re hurt,  but you were hurt so much more
The sickness won it from the light inside
Even though it was just a little flicker,
You never had a chance..  but you did try
Everybody knows..


I carry you around in my thoughts.
I lost you & now I’m the one that’s lost.
I try to move on but I can’t I don’t want to.
You are still with me in my mind, but in my heart I know you're gone .  I still feel your smile but you're gone ..

I miss you every minute of the day

And when I don’t I feel guilty
I hate you for just go away
But I know its not your fault.

And I try to be happy,I really do


because...  


Reacties